Monday, May 30, 2011

material girl...

i started my stationery company while working as an interior designer. so many materials that i work with on a daily basis leave me so inspired, especially fabircs!! i am constantly finding new inspiration in the textures, the color combinations and the feel.

when looking for color inspiration for your wedding, turn to the items that really get you going... it could be the shoe department at your favorite store, the produce at your local farmers market, even bottles of nail polish. just think of what you love and start there.

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful article, you have a way with words. I find myself agreeing with a lot you have brought up. You have definitely earned yourself another reader! Engagement invitations

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made certain nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found mainly folks will agree with your blog.
    Cheap wedding invitations

    ReplyDelete